Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Week 3 Day 3

Today is such a dreary day. I wish it were as sunny and warm as yesterday. One good thing was that the pitter patter of the rain gave me such a good nights sleep.

I woke up and burned trash today while it was wet outside. While the trash was burning I stacked some firewood from a tree I cut down 2 weeks ago. My sons rocket got stuck in it, so the only way to get it back was to cut the tree down.

At noon I ate a large navel orange. It wasn't that great. It was very fibrous and not that juicy. I know dinner will make up for it. I came downstairs this morning to find a large lean pork loin in the crock pot covered in sauerkraut. MMMMMMMM!

At 1pm I started my workout with leg, butt and thigh weight lifting.
  • Lateral Lunge with Barbell - 70 lbs - 10 reps
  • Hack Squat - 160 lbs - 10 reps
  • Leg Curl - 95 lbs - 12 reps per leg
  • Leg Extension - 120 lbs - 12 reps per leg
  • Standing Heel Raise with Weight Plates - 45 lbs(each hand) - 15 reps
  • Ankle Flex with Plate - 45 lbs - 15 reps
  • Standing Lunge with Plates - 45 lbs - 10 reps
After my lifting I rested for about 30 minutes while talking to my wife. I then hopped on the recumbent bike.
  • Time - 30 mins
  • Resistance - 6 of 10
  • Distance - 9.995 miles
  • Calories Burned - 262
After all that a nice hot shower felt wonderful.

For dinner I ate a serving+ of pork loin smothered with sauerkraut. I also stole two of my sons french fries. The meal was so good! And I wasn't hungry the rest of the night.

Thank for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment