Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Week 3 Day 2

Good Evening. It was a beautiful day and I spent allot of it outside playing in the backyard. We also took a walk out to the open field and launched model rockets with the kids. They love that kind of stuff.

Today was a regular Tuesday for me diet wise. For Lunch I ate a nice ripe Gala apple cut into slices and dusted with cinnamon.

I have to give myself credit. My wife made a large batch(3 doz) of white chocolate, macadamia and coconut cookies 2 days ago. I have not touched them and they look soooo delicious. I think she's taking them to a friends house tomorrow for a play date with my son. Good riddins! The cookies that is.

For dinner I ate a can of Progresso split pea and ham soup. I also stole one of my daughters fish sticks.

As you know both meals were taken with Ripped Fuel and dinner included my daily vitamin.

Tonight while watching Idol I did 150 sit ups and 75 push ups.

Just a reminder. If you want to see what equipment I use and read more about me personally. Check out my first two posts of the blog.

Good luck to all my chubby buddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment