Friday, March 13, 2009

FYI

I am looking forward to starting my daily updates on Monday, March 16.

I would like to take this time to establish a few things. I DO NOT profess to be any kind of health guru, doctor or even smarter than a rock. I DO NOT recommend that anyone else try my diet methods. I know that there are numerous ways to diet. I also know that everyone who diets has a story of how to lose weight. This will hopefully be my story of how I lost weight. I would appreciate if all comments be personal thoughts and possibly words of encouragement. I DO NOT want people telling me that I'm doing it wrong. I DO NOT want your workout routine. I am doing it my way.

I am a 34 year old male. I am 6 foot 4 inches and weigh 300 pounds. I have no major medical conditions. I have dieted numerous times in the past only to gain the weight back, plus some. I have worked the night shift(10pm to 6am) for the past 8 years. I am a married father of 2. I own a beautiful home in the country. My yearly income is less than 100,000.

I am only using this blog as a tool to help me keep on track with my diet. I also want a journal of my progress to look back on as I go forward. I have no problems sharing this with the world. As I stated before, this is my first blog, so please bare with we.

Thank You for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment