Monday, March 23, 2009

Week 2 Day 1 - 297 lbs

YAHOOOOOO! I stepped on the scale when I woke up at 6:30am and I weighed 297 lbs. I lost 8.5 lbs in 1 week. I feel spectacular! I couldn't believe it. I weighed myself 3 times to make sure it wasn't a false reading. Here are my week 2 progress pics.



Now for today's report. I lifted weights early today. It was around 10:30am. My routine was:
  • Behind The Neck Press - 70lb - 9 reps
  • Shrug - (2)45lb plates - 15 reps
  • Side Deltoids Raise - 16lb - 10 reps
  • French Curl - 50lb - 15 reps
  • Preacher Curl - 120lb - 5 reps
  • Forearm Curl - 50lb - 15 reps
  • Reverse Forearm Curl - 20lb - 15 reps
I then took a Ripped Fuel 5x and did some errands. At around noon I ate a Gala apple.

Upon arriving back home at 1pm I got on the exercise bike. At a resistance of 6(of 10) I rode for 30 mins completing 9.748 miles and burning a whopping 254 calories. I felt great after that invigorating workout. I think I might bump up the resistance on the bike soon.

Tonight at dinner I had a baked chicken breast half and a salad. I actually cut the breast up and put it in my salad and added a tbsp. of Lite Sweet Vidalia Onion dressing. As usual I took a Ripped Fuel before dinner and my vitamins with dinner.

I'm really impressed with how much I am not thinking about cheating on my diet. I hope I can maintain the same attitude for the long haul.

Good Luck to Everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment