Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Week 2 Day 3

Good Afternoon.

I ate a Gala apple for Lunch today. After about an hour I started my workout. My lifting today consisted of:
  • Hack Squat - 160 lbs - 7 reps
  • Leg Curl - 95 lbs - 10 per leg
  • Leg Extension - 120 lbs - 10 per leg
  • Seated Heal Raise With Barbell - 210 lbs - 30 reps
  • Ankle Flex With Plate - 45 lbs - 15 reps
  • Stationary Lunge With Plates - (2)35 lbs - 15 per leg
  • Standing Kickback With Pulley - 3 Plates - 10 per leg
After a great lower body lifting workout I hopped on the bike. Resistance was set at 6. After 30 mins I completed 9.664 miles and burned 251 calories.

For dinner I ate a serving of BBQ pork loin that was cooked in the slow cooker. I also had a serving of boiled carrots.

All meals include Ripped Fuel before hand. Dinner also includes multi vitamins.

I hope everyone of you achieves the same success that I seeing with my diet.

Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment