Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Week 1 Day 2

Hello. Happy St. Patty's Day! I worked last night and then had to stay up until 11am to watch my son. So therefore I chose not to eat any lunch. I did have a single pack of Nabisco Graham Crackers(100 cal.) last night at work. I slept until 4:30pm today. When I woke up I took a Ripped Fuel 5x with a glass of water. At around 5:15 I ate dinner. I had a small Caesar salad with lite dressing and half a serving of croutons. I also had a haddock fillet breaded with dill, Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs and S&P. The fillet has a calorie count of app. 220 cal. After dinner I took 2 of my multi-vitamins with a glass of water.

Tonight before I go to work I will do 100+ sit-ups and 75+ push-ups.

Good luck to anyone else out there trying to shed a few.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment