Friday, March 27, 2009

Week 2 Day 5

Last workout day for the week. I have a busy weekend coming up and I know I will be going out for dinner on Saturday. I will try to keep the calorie count under 1000. Everyone needs a treat once in a while. And I think I have been doing really well.

Today I had a apple for lunch and a Hormel Turkey and Vegetable(180 cal) meal and a 1oz cube of Extra Sharp Cheddar cheese for dinner. Both meals were eaten after taken my Ripped Fuel and I took my vitamins with dinner.

I started my lifting at noon. It consisted of:
  • Decline Bench Press - 90 lbs - 15 reps
  • Dumbbell Fly - 20 lbs - 10 reps
  • Good Morning - 40 lbs - 15 reps
  • One Arm Dumbbell Row - 70 lbs - 10 reps
  • Dumbbell Trunk Twist - 70 lbs - 6 reps
  • Cable Side Bend - 8 plates - 10 reps
  • Knee Lifts - left,center,right - 15 reps
At 1pm I got on the bike and rode 10.08 miles in 30 minutes at a resistance of 6 of 10. My readout said I burned 264 calories. That was the most I have ever done on the bike in 30 mins.
I was really impressed and it made me feel really good about myself.

I think I might have a glass of wine tonight.

I will be away most of the day tomorrow but I will try to post a belated entry on Sunday if I can't get on Saturday night.

Good luck and have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment