Saturday, March 21, 2009

Week 1 Day 6

I enjoyed my first day of rest today. I don't want to think of my weekends as "days off". But rather days of rest. I want to maintain my eating habits and attitude over the weekends.

I did go to a birthday party today. So I didn't have lunch but ate a plate of carrots, celery and cucumbers with a tbsp. of ranch dip at 1pm. Then I had a 4" x 4" piece of Sicilian peperoni pizza, a very small slice of cake and a scoop of cookies and cream ice cream for supper. Both my veggies and my pizza dinner were eaten after taking a Ripped fuel and waiting the normal 45 mins to an hour. I also took my vitamins with dinner. I must admit I felt very full after eating dinner. I can really tell that my stomach is shrinking.

I don't plan on indulging in any junk food tomorrow. I know I can resist any temptations.

Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment