Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Week 1 Day 3

Hello to anyone who reads this. Today was a normal workout day. I worked last night then woke up at 11:30am and took my Ripped Fuel. I then picked up my son at preschool. I came home and put him down for a nap. I then ate a large navel orange. About 4o mins later I started my work out. My lifting was a leg workout consisting of:
  • Hack Squat - 120lb - 15 reps
  • Leg Extension - 120lb - 8 reps per leg
  • Front Squat - 50lb - 15 reps
  • Seated Heal Raise with Barbell - 140lb - 30 reps
  • Ankle Flex with Plate - 45lb - 15 reps
  • Duck Squat with Plates - 90lb - 15 reps
  • Step-up with Plates - 90lb - 15 reps

After lifting I rode the exercise bike. I went 9.539 miles in 30 mins. I burned 247 calories at a reistance of 6 out of 10.

At 4pm I took another Ripped Fuel with a full glass of water. At around 5pm I ate a can of Progresso Green Split Pea with Bacon, 320 cals. I took 2 vitamins with my soup.

I hope everyone else is sticking with their diets.

Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment