Monday, March 16, 2009

Week 1 Day1 - 305.5 lbs

Today will be my first progress post for this blog. I will consider it my starting point for my diet. I will eventually use an outlined format for my daily posts. But I want to start out a little less structured.

Here is my first week pics. I will only put up progress pics on Mondays.


I would like to start out with a breakdown of the equipment I use. I don't want anyone thinking that I am at a gym or have some big bucks home setup. I do all my workouts at home on my basic cardio and weight lifting gear. My stuff consists of:
Now I know that sounds like allot. But I bought most of it used or on Black Friday sales.

I weighed myself when I awoke today at 11:30am(worked last night). I weighed 305.5 lbs. I took one Ripped Fuel 5x tablet with a 24oz glass of water. I then waited 1 hour and ate 1 Gala apple with a dash of cinnamon.

I always do my lifting first. It was:
  • Dumbbell Military Press - 20lb - 15 reps
  • Dumbbell Raise - 20lb - 15 reps
  • Front Deltoids Raise - 16lb - 15 reps
  • Lying Cross Shoulder Triceps Extension - 40lb - 6 reps
  • Reverse Grip Barbell Curl - 50lb - 10 reps
  • Forearm Curl - 50lb - 20 reps
  • Reverse Forearm Curl - 20lb - 10 reps
I then rode the exercise bike for 30 minutes. I set resistance at 6 out of 10. At the end I completed 9.612 miles and burned 249 calories.

At dinner time I Again took 1 Ripped Fuel 5x tablet and waited 1 hour. I then ate a can of Progresso Vegetable Soup. After eating I took 2 OneSource Ultimate Men's vitamins(WalMart) with a 24oz glass of water.

I feel really good about this diet and this blog.

Thanks for coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment