Friday, March 20, 2009

Week 1 Day 5

WOW! One week down. Everything went great this week. I feel I stuck to my diet as well as I could expect. I did come down with a cold at the end of the week and I tried not to let that derail me. I am still dealing with a sore throat and sinus congestion. I really hope to kick it this weekend. I am looking forward to weighing myself on Monday and posting my progress pics. Lets get down to today's numbers.

I worked last night and did indulge myself with 6 peanut butter cream cookies. Don't ask me the calories, I didn't want to look. I stayed up this morning and didn't get to sleep until 11am. I didn't eat anything though while I was up. I woke up at 4:30 pm and took a Ripped Fuel. I then did my lifting and cardio workout.

  • Incline Bench Press - 90lb - 17 reps
  • Dumbbell Fly - 16lb - 20 reps
  • One Arm Dumbbell Row - 70lb - 10 reps
  • Wide Grip Row - 90lb - 7 reps
  • Cable Side Bend - 8 plates - 10 reps
  • Lat Pull Down - 8 plates - 7 reps
  • Knee Lifts - Left, Center, Right - 15 reps

I rode the bike for 30 minutes at a resistance of 6 out of 10. I went a distance of 9.264 miles and burned 240 cals.

I then ate a baked haddock filet with dill and Parmesan bread crumbs. I also included a side of green beans.

I ended the night with a glass of White Cat wine while watching Lost with my wife.

Good Luck To All You Dieters!

No comments:

Post a Comment