Monday, March 30, 2009

Week 3 Day 1 - 290 lbs

WOW!! I can't believe my results. 15 lbs in 2 weeks. And I feel GREAT!

Here are my week 3 progress pic.



I don't know if you can tell from the pics but I can feel the loss when I get dressed. Especially in my waist and legs.

After waking up and weighing in waited until 11am and then took my Ripped Fuel. I then ate a large navel orange at 12pm.

At 1pm I started my workout. Here is my lifting weight lifting info for today.
  • Overhead Press With Barbell - 70 lbs - 10 reps
  • Upright Row - 70 lbs - 10 reps
  • Side Deltoids Raise - 16 lbs - 10 reps
  • Lying Triceps Extension - 50 lbs - 11 reps
  • Barbell Curl - 70 lbs - 8 reps
  • Forearm Curl - 50 lbs - 15 reps
  • Reverse Forearm Curl - 20 lbs - 15 reps
After doing my arm and shoulder workout I hopped on the bike.
  • Time = 30 minutes
  • Resistance = 6 of 10
  • Distance = 9.891 miles
  • Calories Burned = 258
I feel great after my workout. I wonder whats for dinner...

For dinner I took my Ripped Fuel and then after a little while I ate a half of a baked boneless chicken breast and some steamed carrots, broccoli and cauliflower. I also took my vitamins when I was all done.

Good Luck to all you dieters out there.

6 comments:

  1. Excellent progress so far! Keep up the good work.

    I'm new to blogging too and logging my progress is a bit slow. I've got tons to learn about how to manage this web thing so I have no pictures or other "stuff" up yet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have made some great progress in a very short time! Keep it up!

    Does the Ripped Fuel have nutritional value or is it a pill? Just curious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Info on the Ripped Fuel 5X can be found here:
    www.twinlabfuel.com/wcm/mb/fuel/en/content/products/Ripped_Fuel_5X/index.jsp

    ReplyDelete
  4. I noticed on Darci's blog that you wanted input from people outside your circle. So here I am, like it or not! ;-)

    You are making great progress, but reading about the Ripped Fuel tablets, it doesn't look like they are supposed to replace meals. An orange for lunch doesn't seem like enough for your body. If you eat too LITTLE, your body will go into starvation mode and build up your fat cells. I would think a large, protein filled breakfast would be better for you. Your body probably needs at least 2000 calories per day. And you can still lose weight even with that much. I've been eating 4 400 calorie meals/snacks per day. With your workout schedule, I'm sure you would need more. Just a concerned spectator. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. TBFN
    I came across your blog from the Anti Jared.
    Great start!!I am 9 months down the fat loss road.
    One thing I have learned from other blogs is that we all have to find what works for us and what is sustainable.

    You can check my trip out on
    fatlosspearlsofwisdom.blogspot.com

    Keep moving, be happy, eat well.

    a Cowboy from Texas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    Way to go on losing 15 pounds. That is really awesome. You are adding years to your life, by getting at a healthier weight for you. Take good care and have a great weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete