Sunday, March 22, 2009

Week 1 Day 7

Well....I'm excited that another week will be starting tomorrow. I will post my progress pics sometime during the day. But I will be sure to post my morning weight as soon I can.

My day was quite boring. I woke up and had an orange for lunch. After a day of running errands I had a bowl of Progresso Vegetable Beef Barley soup for dinner. Both meals were eaten after taken a Ripped Fuel 5x. I also took my vitamins with dinner.

I think I will have a glass of White Cat wine tonight.

I don't think next weekend will be as easy to stay on track. I will be in Ocean City MD. And I know my family will want to go out for dinner. Or they will want to go to the Dough Roller for breakfast. Thats OK though, cause it's about the long haul, not the day to day.

I'm excited to see how much weight I lost during this week.

Good luck, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment